Selasa, 29 Oktober 2013

Tidung Island


Hai readers ...
The first article I want to discuss about my trip to the Island Tidung with committee PPMB Faculty of Economy. I was fascinated by the beauty of Tidung Island.
 First  

t
Photo in front of the entrance
This photo was taken when I was fresh off the boat. At that time a trip to Tidung Island of Muaraangke  about 2.5 hours.

Island Tidung during the day

Nice place?



 
Snorkeling :)


 After about half an hour we boarded a boat from the harbor up to the place snorkeling.



 Very happy and feel the sea belongs to its own. haha







 
Dinner

Dinner on the beach, on the  beach sand is very pleasant accompanied with grilled chicken and fruits.

 
Photo Big Family Faculty of Economy after dinner


at Tidung Island
Under the coconut tree
With Gina
Jellyfish
Amazing!
 
Evening in Tidung Island   To be continued...








Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar